Kayangan Villa offers the luxury of a private villa but with the benefits of shared facilities and services of a deluxe resort. Kayangan Villa has 12 private residential villas, each with its own distinct wooden architectural characteristics and furnishings. The shared facilities include the living and dining pavilions and the large infinity pool and spa. You can reserve either individual villas or the entire complex.
Relatively small and family owned and operated, Kayangan Villa provides its guests with very personalized services. The concept is that of a boutique hotel and a luxurious fully staffed guest house. Everything was designed to make you feel at home while being away from home. When you are on holidays you should expect to be pampered and well looked after. Kayangan Villa owners have set 4-star standards and have trained the staff to cater to all your wishes.
The facilities provided are:
- King sized beds with American King Koil pillow-top mattress and pillows
- Traditional bathrooms (combination of indoor/outdoor)
- Hot/Cool showers
- Air-conditioning and fans in all guest rooms
- Tea/Coffee bar facilities in all rooms
- Personal butler service (Please don’t hesitate to ask for assistance such as cleaning your shoes or ironing your clothes.)
- Hairdryers in all bathrooms
- Satellite TV and CD/DVD players
- Wi-fi (Please ask our front desk for the login information)
- Personal bedside telephone with VOIP call codes for low cost international phone calls
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- In-room safety deposit boxes
- Room servicing twice daily including turn-down each evening
- Unlimited bottled spring water provided
- Food and beverage delivery services to your villa. (Please note that this service is only available from 7am – 10pm)
PRIVATE POOL VILLA
What are included:
Welcome drink, cooked snacks and refreshing towel on arrival.
A la carte breakfast. Choice of Continental, American, Asian or traditional Balinese. We offer table service or room service.
Car shuttle services to and from downtown Ubud (15 minutes away).
Unlimited supply of bottled spring water.
Free wireless internet access throughout the property.
Transfers are available, to and from the airport and other hotels. Complimentary pickup is provided for stays of 3 nights, and two-way transfers for stays of 4 nights or more – for direct website bookings at the website rate.
Massages, scrubs, wraps and other spa treatments can be enjoyed at The Kayangan Spa, from IDR 250.000 per hour. Manicures and pedicures are from IDR 190.000 each.
Yoga – small group and private classes, from IDR 400.000 (our yoga space was built on recycled teak floor and meant to be secluded, airy, shaded, and eco-friendly)