Ubud offers a variety of shops, museums, art galleries, performing arts theaters, restaurants and famous cafés. The surrounding areas of Kayangan Villa offer guests a taste of traditional arts and crafts, local farming and peaceful environments for hiking and bike rides.
The following are available at Kayangan Villa or surrounding areas and can be arranged:
- Village tours
- Traditional cooking classes
- Participation in traditional Balinese ceremonies.
- Gym and children’s club facilities at nearby hotels, or we can arrange a Nanny
- Adventure activities, dining, shopping, sightseeing arranged by your villa manager
- Parties and large events catered in-house or in conjunction with well respected caterers
- Weddings – for that most-special day we offer personal wedding coordination and a worry-free experience
Tours and transfers
Kayangan Villa is happy to assist in organizing a wide variety of tours and picnics to surrounding attractions. Special tours can be customized to your wishes. We offer English-speaking driving services 24 hours per day for all locations in Bali. Our shuttle to/from downtown Ubud is free.